In this document we mainly will cover the installation and use of this theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email us via our user page contact form here
1. Getting Started
1.1 Install the WordPress
Please go to http://wordpress.org and download the current version of WordPress. For information on how to install a WordPress Platform, please see the WordPress codex page https://wordpress.org/support/article/how-to-install-wordpress/.
1.2 Install the Theme
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme to your WordPress directory. There are two ways you can install the theme:
• Using FTP: By using any FTP program of your choice you can upload the non- zipped folder to the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
• Using WordPress: Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Install Themes. Go to upload and select the zipped theme folder and hit install now and theme will be uploaded and installed.
Once you have uploaded the theme, you need to active it. To activate your new theme, go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.
1.2.1 Install the required plugins
After you activated the theme, you will get notification says about what plugins you need install.
Click on the “Begin installing plugins” link to begin the installation.
Once you install the plugins, please return to the plugins list, and activate it. That’s it, you should be good to go.
1.3 Import Demo Data
Import the demo data for quick start using the theme.
1.3.1 Import Content data
Install the WordPress importer to import posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, and tags from a WordPress export file.
Follow these steps:
1. Log in to that site as an administrator.
2. Go to Tools > Import in the WordPress admin panel.
3. Install the “WordPress” importer from the list.
4. Activate & Run Importer.
5. Upload the “content.xml” file using the form provided on that page.
6. You will first be asked to map the authors in this export file to users on the site. For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the site or to create a new user.
7. WordPress will then import each of the posts, pages, comments, categories, etc.
2. Customize the theme
Go to “Appearance > Customize” to customize the site logo, pages, menu and other settings.
2.2 Play Block setting
Go to Settings > General, to set “Play block setting” for frontend submission. Soundcloud client ID…
You can use the “languages/” file for localization, Install a translate plugin like “Loco Translate” to translate WordPress plugins and themes directly in your browser.
If you loved the theme, we would really appreciate it if you could rate it.